Select Page

New Members!!

Home Forums CLUB CHAT New Members!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you still have the 45,welcome aboard.

Magnusian
    Participant

Thanks guys, glad to see some familiar faces.

Zuknewbie
    Participant

Hey everyone always loved Toyota’s and have had a few when I was younger but this is the first new one.  The wife’s new daily driver is awesome and will be great for hauling the kids around and weekend fun.  Thank you Krezz for the hookup and the great service,  by far the best vehicle buying experience.  

well zuk, let me be the first to welcome you on board this ship of fools. congrats on the new beast of burden n good to hear it was a positive buying experience.

Krezz

When my ears burn I have to check in. @zuknewbie it was a heck of  a lot of fun getting you guys into the Taco! Now you will have to switch shifts next Sunday to join us at the truck meet =)

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome Zuk!

Crippled_Yota
    Participant

Hey All,

Brian here and crippled_yota is a 2012 TRD Sport in Magnetic Grey. It’s riding on 32’s right now but sooner or later they will get bigger once the truck gets taller.

Krezz

Welcome to the board @Crippled_Yota

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard  @Crippled_Yota

Crotaco2013
    Participant

My name is Mile new here, I drive a 2013 Tacoma trd off-road. Mainly here interested in meets and upgrades!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome to TnTT Mile.  Nice Taco!

Krezz

Welcome aboard to the new folks!

WindigoWanderer
    Participant

Hey guys! I should’ve posted here a while ago! I’m the truck Magnusian was referring too in Owen Sound Was only on SONTT a few times but I think it was just before it got shut down. I’m WindigoWanderer, the girlfriend and I are about to leave for our big trip around Ontario next Friday. I’ll be doing up a build list and a trip write up once we’re back. And I added a hot link to my phone so I’ll be here more often. Great to meet some of you in Mississauga last Sunday!

Cheers

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome to TnTT W-W.  I remember your handle from sontt before it died…

Magnusian
    Participant

Yep, it’s me, I’m the guy who awkwardly stopped you to talk about Toyotas for a couple minutes at Pioneer over a year ago. Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024