Select Page

New Members!!

Home Forums CLUB CHAT New Members!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard Steve!  Those rigs look pretty unstoppable!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Looking good @advancefab! What years? Did you rebuild the whole frame on the first gen or just the back?

EGE4runner
    Participant

Hey All, I’m Eric. I’ve been to a couple of SONTT Sunday meets in the past. I love travelling (so far 22 countries,  48 states in the US, twice the east coast – including Trans labrador highway, to James Bay and a good portion of Trans Taiga). I’m heading to AK, NT and YK next summer, and Trans-American trail the following year and always looking for some cool folks to join!

Got a 2016 and a 1987 4R.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by EGE4runner.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by EGE4runner.
    EGE4runner
    Participant

Toy-Yota
    Participant

That looks like a beautiful first gen. love the red.

Krezz

@EGE4runner Those are some awesome photos! Love the share!

EGE4runner
    Participant

Thank you @Toy-Yota and @Krezz !

to this crazy train that is TNTT, welcome eric. i see you’re out of the k/w area. you gotta check out the woodstock bull$h!t sessions. the second sunday of every month. full details in meets n events.

love that 1st gen runner by the way

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

welcome to TnTT Eric!  couple of nice runners you got there!

EGE4runner
    Participant

Thanks Finn and Slick Yota!

I will try to come to the next one! Cheers!

Magnusian
    Participant

Hi guys, long time, as in, I just found out the old forum was dead. RIP SONTT, I actually see a Taco around these parts on the regular that’s got a SONTT sticker buy the owner said he’d never been to the forums.

Anyways, I’m alive, and as for what’s shakin’….

http://i.imgur.com/mmXEeUTl.jpg

Keymaster

Welcome Back Ed, it been a while. Yup our Sontt hangout unfortunately faded into history, but the Phoenix took new for in TNTT.

Is that a Nissan? What happened to the FJ45? I think I saw it listed on Kijiji a while back, could be wrong.

Magnusian
    Participant

Hey Ryan, yeah, that’s a Nissan, the Mazda 6 got cubed a little over a year ago and that’s what replaced it.

As for the FJ45, you shouldn’t have seen it on the jeej cause it ain’t for sale. It is, however, starting to look like a truck again.

welcome  to tntt mags. yup, this is the phoenix that we raised out of sontt’s demise

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome back mags!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024