Select Page

New Members!!

Home Forums CLUB CHAT New Members!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Scott glad your post made it up, your regular cab looks awesome!   Keep at it, and put up a build thread if you want a bunch of opinions or koodos.

best of luck, keep your eyes peeled for a Spring M&G dates, prolly get to run into some of the SONTT guys.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome to Tnortt Scoyota!  There shouldn’t be any issues posting pics now.

Love the 3rd gen pickup!  I had a 94 and loved it!

Dieseldude
    Participant

Hey folks.

I stumbled across TNORTT through ‘Mud. Thought I’d check it out. Wanted to join only to eventually realize that I was already here. I can be kinda slow.
    I have an assortment of Cruisers (and other stuff) ranging from a 1967 FJ45 to a 1990 HDJ81.
    Interested in wheeling with others when I can.

I have attached a couple of pictures of my current fleet. FYI – the Datsun is my son’s truck. He’s 17. Cool ride.

Dan

Dieseldude
    Participant

Wouldn’t let me do Pic 3.

Dieseldude
    Participant

Third time’s the charm?

Attachments:
    Dieseldude
    Participant

This should do it.

Attachments:
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

@Dieseldude that’s quite the fleet you’ve got, a real Toyota addiction! Welcome! You’ll fit in just fine here.

Where abouts do you call home?

Keep an eye out on the “Meets and Events” section for trail runs. We have a few recurring get togethers, but 2020 has been kind of a bust (at least for myself).

Dieseldude
    Participant

I’m in Barrie.

Been a Toyota enthusiast since the 70’s. Started collecting in the 90’s. Had no idea it would lead to this.

I’ll watch for upcoming events. Completely understand that 2020 has been a crappy year. I hope to head up to Parry Sound, Haliburton or Madawaska this fall to do some ATVing.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

A handsome collection you’ve acquired in your time. You’re under an hour from myself and a couple Yota buddies here in Shelburne.

There’s a big trip to Parry Sound first weekend in October. Will prolly be a couple dozen trucks up there, only a handful are members on here though.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome @Dieseldude!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Got a pic of your 80 series dieseldude? I’d love to see it!

Dieseldude
    Participant

Hey Toy-Yota.

Pics as requested.

I’ll see how my schedule is for the October run (I’m self employed). It’d be cool to make it.

Dieseldude
    Participant

FYI – for those of you astute or awake enough to see – that is my 70 series in the background in couple of the pictures. It’s purely a donor truck.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Sweet looking rig! Maybe see you @ the October run!

Vonclicas
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am new here.
    I am Filipe from Toronto, have been offroading in Ontario since august, I like to do runs like ardbeg, scotch line, camping etc..

Here’s my rig

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024