Select Page

Slick’s 51 Dodge / Garage

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS Slick’s 51 Dodge / Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Now with the car out of the way, I can get the insulation finished in the garage! Gotta look worse before it can look better! Here’s the new furnace and cleaned up back wall…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Slick_Yota.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Next, vapour barrier, sheathing and reclaimed wood wall.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Here’s the finished product for my reclaimed wood wall:

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

That reclaimed wood wall worked out well, looks really good. Got that heat installed just in time too, freakin’ cold out now.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

It certainly is nice having heat in the shop!!!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Well, the garage is on hold now whilst I renovate my kitchen. Man retirement has it’s perks!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Got the Dodge back on Tuesday. Now no room in there… Have to sell off some crap! lol

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Slick_Yota.
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Damn, forgot how good she looks!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Thanks! I sold the Yamaha, sliders, hi-lift and front All-Pro bumper so far. Slowly getting some space back, so she’s not so crowded in the garage.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

I cleared up about 20sq ft when I evicted my buddies atv from its long-term parking in The Shop. Free parking for 5 years has come to an end haha. I have already parked my Quadrunner exactly into the same spot. Only one more freeloading machine left to evict, another buddies GSX-R750 that needs work, but I’m not sure of the plan anymore.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice! Now I need a weekend to clean up what’s built up over winter. Got my daughters tires switched over to her rims, so that’s 1 set out. Now to install her summers at her place, so she can store her own snows at her place! lol

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Also sold a huge sectional and bought a pool table to put in it’s place! Good trade I think!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

I’d say thats a good trade, idle sitting for sport!

Sounds like you’re making good progress on the garage too.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

We also have a landscaper coming in to cut the “mountain” in the backyard back another 15 feet and rebuild the retaining wall. This will give us significantly more usable space and create a nice storage spot behind the garage for motorcycles, lawn mower, snow blower and whatever else I can get out of the garage! lol

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

How many guys can say their woman did this – she didn’t need my help at all. (Mind you, this is what she does for a living)!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024