Select Page

Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 310 total)
  • Author

hells yeah kevin, that was good day also. that was the day that we schooled a land rover owner wasn’t it?

bigrunner mike worked o/t that day didn’t he? change out a flat tire on said l/r cuz the owner was too pussy. reassemble the driver side front suspension on a late model tundra. or was that an fj, can’t recall.

plus lead this band of misfits n freaks that we called SONTT

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

That was a good run for sure! I think that was my first run with the sontt group.

This pic was from that run:

rockin taco

bob

bob

bob

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

I was gonna write “Sweet pose there” @Slick_Yota  , but on second look it would appear that rear tire is still spinnin’!!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Oh yeah, that was an action pic!

Keymaster

Anyone remember this jeep, Bobcaygeon 2010? Smoked the clutch and needed a tow through the rest of the trail.

Keymaster

Krezz

We need a “like” function for all these pics!

Pictures look sweet.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Totally agree about the “like” function that would be great. Awesome pics, silly j**p though

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

It’s a jeep thing – you wouldn’t understand….

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Last Milton run we did before they closed it.milton

milton

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I had to tow that FJ out…

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Holy man that’s in there deep, how many tugs did it take to get that FJ out?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

He came out with 1 pull.  it ran for about 20 minutes, then died.  I took a video of my little 4 banger towing him out of the trail.  By the time CAA got there, he got it running again and made it home on his own steam.  Needed some work after that though…

Toy-Yota
    Participant

This was Dec 31st, exactly one year ago today. Oh the memories, sending the truck off for body work

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Little Truckee prepared to haul Redee to receive some attention from my buddy Brian at his shop, Lake Side Auto in Wasaga Beach.  I averaged 16.5L/100km for the 65km to my buddies shop, and 14.5L/100km on the return trip pulling the empty trailer.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024