Select Page

Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Toy-Yota
    Participant

Didn’t make it as far up the trail as we wanted with the quad towing the trailer. So we turned back and camped in this big sand pit. Tons of bugs but caught a nice musky!

Krezz

Can’t wait to get out in a week or so but definitely can wait for the bugs lol

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Pic of the musky?

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Lost about 4/5 I hooked into, I didn’t bring my baitcaster and braid, so I had like 10lb test and a steel leader.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Had half-hour to waste while the family was headed home from the beach today, took a couple pictures at my favourite posing spot.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

End of summer Pilgrammage to Greens Mountain. Such a fantastic trail, my 4runner got a little hot towing my camper back to camp hence the no hood.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Toy-Yota.
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

What an Epic Pilgrammage you partook in!  Seeing a First Gens in their natural habitat always brings a tear to my eye.

Somewhere between the Square One M&G and “Goodnight Drives” with my girls is the closest I got to wheelin’ this season (so far).  Thanks for sharing bud!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by toys-n-yotas. Reason: felt like it
    Krezz

those are some badass photos!

cool evan. thanks for lettin’ me run green’s vicariously thru your pics. definitely been too long since i broke n bent $h!t on that trail

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Redee and I took a backroads tour today, a few Level 2 roads with high potential of damage on failure.  10-30 feet drop, perhaps into a river. Mostly single tracks through the trees where “No Exit” and “No Winter Maintenance” begin.  Just a wee bit of mud along the way

I figure in a week or two the colours will be poppin’ and the scenery will have more than a pop of colour. No photos along the way, left my phone at home.  Will try harder next time

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by toys-n-yotas.
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Meet “Brownee” as per my daughters.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

LOL!

Toy-Yota
    Participant
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

“Artist” rendition of a No Exit tour.

March Break and COVID have overlapped, got lotsa time to kill with the girls.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024