Select Page

Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

Didn’t forget you @Finn, just took a little longer to pencil you in

Slick_YotaSlick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice rendition!

Toy-YotaToy-Yota
    Participant

My social distancing…. sorry the pics are resized and messed up

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Toy-YotaToy-Yota.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Toy-YotaToy-Yota.
    toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

Oh man that looks soupy under the top layer of earth!! Able to drive it out? Or use some gear to save the forest floor a little?

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

Just watched a short video on TheWeatherNetwork about paleotologists working in New Mexico to dig up 1.2M year old fossil a 10-year old boy tripped and fell over.

Those fossil diggers are rocking a nearly stock looking First Gen!! Red with a white topper.

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

My buddy James just left a deposit on a 2008 FJ with a 6-spd, hopefully he’ll be one of our newest members once he takes delivery.

Slick_YotaSlick_Yota
    Keymaster

Sweet FJC! and 6spd to boot!

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

Yea my buddy James was looking exclusively for Manual trans Toyotas, roughly 2000 and newer. Gonna be fun this fall/winter with an FJ and 4th gen to go touring with when the weather turns. James already putting pencil to paper for storage and bumper ideas.

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

A couple vids from a “No Exit” tour James and I went on. Pretty slow avg speed, measured in car-lengths per minute.

Slick_YotaSlick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice! Those traction boards work pretty well!

Toy-YotaToy-Yota
    Participant

Yeah they’re definitely good to have in the snow, are the Maxtracks? Or knock offs?

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

I was pretty impressed considering all 3 sets are Chinese knock-offs! I have two boards from Princess Auto, paid $70 for the pair. James has four boards off Amazon, paid similar amounts.
    A few nubs have been removed from tire spin, but they are still holding together.

Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 183 users registered and the latest user is Stokes, registered on 12-3-2020