Select Page

Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Wheeling and Truck Pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Toy-Yota
    Participant

If you’ve seen my build thread, you’ll know I love pictures. As the forum grows back into what SONTT was I figured there would be random off-road,camp or truck pictures that people may want to share. It’s a good way to find new places to wheel (if the user is willing to share the location) Have a cool  sunset picture? An new idea for your rig? An update on your build? A picture of your dog riding shotgun? Post it here!

I’ll start! Greens mountain 2016, trail was super wet. Unfortunately my rig wasn’t ready so I rode shotgun with my buddies.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Best part of this trip: on the way up we were all in a convoy with 6 trucks, some on trailers and some driving and we past a group of a few jeeps heading up. So I ripped past them, covered them in black smoke on the highway. And he saw this written on my tail gate LOL. Then they all gave us the finger.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

lmfao!

HOLY FOTHER MUCKER Evan!!!!! i’m starting to think that you’re single handedly tryin’ to take tntt to the glory of the old  sont. good on you dude!

Krezz

Pictures are always good!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

TNTT will soon become what SONTT once was!!!!!!!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’ll just post a picture a day until someone tells me to stop.

My bachelor trip a few years ago. This picture explains how I feel about Jeeps.

Then we did this

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

jezus! that’s some air!!!  break anything?

BTW:  no one will tell you to stop…..

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I don’t have any action pics…. just poser shots.

Ardbeg

steve, that’s not a poser buddy, poser i think is when they got a tire up on a lone rock …. in a parking lot

evan, that dogpile on the j,j,jeep is awesome!  mom tried to teach me not to use 4 letter words

oh by the way, keep postin!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Believe it or not only the front housing bent the first time. When we did it a second time the housing bent a bit more and something busted the rad. I still got 300 bucks for that J**p when I drove it into a scrapyard in Hamilton. I drove in and the guy said “wtf happened to that thing?” So I showed him the video of us jumping it and he told me to go upstairs to show his boss. I walk up and show him the video and the boss laughed and looked at his employee and said “give that kid 300 bucks” Only paid 400 for it! Honestly there is nothing as fun as having a beater rig to kill on the trail. We do every year, As long as you have a way to get it home. I made this grand cherokee fit on my gooseneck with my 4Runner.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

@Slick I love the look of your truck, especially the bumpers, and the way it works with those angled rear fenders. I’ve always thought since I saw a pic of your truck it’s an awesome expedition type rig

Jason
    Participant

Jason
    Participant

I have a few poser shots of my own

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024