Select Page

Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    romey

local weather’s looking a-okay so far.  forecast is for showers late aft/early eve so better to come sooner for more shoot the sh*t on the parking lot action! 🙂  bring umbrellas, roof top tents, and awnings! lol.

Krezz

Rain and our event seem to go hand in hand lol

well guys, that’s first offical spring TnTT meet n greet in the annals of history! great turn out boys, had around 35 trucks representing. was awesome to see the familiar faces n also to meet new ones

trust all had safe travels homeward

we’ll see you when we see you

oh by the way, ‘as anyone got some pics, get ’em posted up! thanks

Krezz

I had my children go around and photo graph most of the trucks in attendance. So the shot qualities are all over the map. In using the best ones, I can upload them all but does anyone care if their plates are shown on here? I know some people are picky about it. Most photo’s are of the front/rear/side shots but most have the plates visible.

If consensus is ok with that, I’ll put up a photo dump and we can always remove if needed.

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Thanks for coming out and making the first TNTT a success now to get on with the wheeling season!!!!!!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

@krezz – plates don’t bother me…

Krezz

I’ll photo dump all that the kids took in the next post and we’ll go from there =)

Krezz

Over 50 shots coming up – my lovely kids forgot to take a photo of MY damn truck, so I’m adding some from the night before when we were camping lol of the wifes 4Runner and my Tundra.

Jason
    Participant

Your kids are the right height to get the good shots

Jason
    Participant

Jason
    Participant

Jason
    Participant

Jason
    Participant

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing,the kids did a good job of taking the pics!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024