Select Page

Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    T4Runr
    Participant

Just came back from Signs and Wraps. We will have some new club decals made for the meet on May 6th. Still working out a price and design. I will keep everyone posted.  The shop

Krezz

The wife can no longer attend as we just realized she will be attending a wedding shower instead!

We are apart of the wedding, otherwise I may have been able to convince her otherwise… That being said, the kids and I will be there with the Tundra!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

@T4Runr – Nice work!  Thanks dude!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

@Krezz, glad u can still make it!!

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Just a bump to bring it to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c_zero1
    Participant

You guys at your limit on people that can come? If not, I’m in

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by c_zero1.
    Mike
    Participant

how many land cruisers will be in attendance

@ c-zero1, n0 limits! we’ll see ya sunday.

@ mike, well if you make an appearance we’ll have at least one LC there. there’s usually about a handful

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Everyone welcome! Supposed to be nice out Sunday!  That’ll be nice for a change!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I won’t be able to make it until around 3:30 or so, but I plan on bringing the 4runner on a trailer because I haven’t gotten my plates and everything yet!

Jason
    Participant

If anyone one is coming from the Niagara region there is a convoy meet at Tims on Casablanca at noon !!
    If anyone is interested!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Jason.
    T4Runr
    Participant

Sorry to say that the club decals won’t be ready for tomorrow . They will get done,they just won’t be ready for tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Does anyone have an idea of how long they’ll stay tomorrow? My plans can’t be changed it probably won’t end until 4?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Toy-Yota.
    FJTTSE
    Keymaster

It’s been my experience that the weather is the biggest factor in whether folks stay longer or not,seems as though it will be fairly nice day so I’d expect a few to stick around longer.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I hate adult responsibilities. Maybe a couple of you can message me your numbers and I can text when I’m done to see if anyone is still around

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024