Select Page

Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Official Spring TnTT meet and greet 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

I’ve got a new member who should be signing up hopefully soon who is interested in bringing out his new Tundra, so hopefully some more folks appear on the list.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

cool!

I heard there’s a couple of FB groups who have posted the meet too…  I don’t have FB, so can’t verify those claims.

Jason
    Participant

I shared the link on Facebook.

AIDO
    Participant

I bummed I can’t make to the TNTT M&G……Going to the OF4WD M&G though in Pickering. Anybody else going to it?

Tacoma16
    Participant

I may be going to the agm meeting in March. See if the truck is done by then….

also anyone one that is going to the square one meet that needs anything for a 2nd gen Tacoma bed (rails, tie downs, tailgate hardware (tailgate is gone)) or 1st gen Tacoma rims, let me know.  Have a bunch of stuff.

FJ_Bill
    Participant

I am in.

for the people that don’t know I’ve moved down to the Niagara Peninsula. Fenwick, in Pelham near Welland if anyone is interested in a convoy.

T4Runr
    Participant

I will be there with a Tacoma friend as well.

T4Runr
    Participant

Mike……

I’m looking into some window decals. Hoping to be ready for the meet. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Keymaster

Bill? is that you? When did you move from Mississauga?

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Of course I’ll be there 🙂

@ ryan, yeah, it’s been about a year since unkie moved

@ kevin, heee’ss baaack. how was the trip buddy?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Bump.

romey

http://www.failteirishpub.ca/about/

Hi guys,

just confirming that we’re all set at the PUB.  there isn’t a specific reservation for a set amount of people but they do know that there’s a potentially big crowd coming in on sunday starting 1pm/onwards (so they will staff accordingly).  works better this way as everyone has a different sched and some people might choose to just get Tim’s on the other side of the lot.

anyway, should be a great time!  hoping for nice weather!

major HWY intersection/EXITS from the north are 403/401 and HWY 10 / Hurontario and from the south it’s QEW and HWY 10/Hurontario.  Head to Square one Mall or Just South Eeast from the Mississauga City Hall (which you can’t miss!)

FAILTE IRISH PUB
    201 City Centre Dr, Mississauga
    (Right by Square One)

T: 905.276.2212
    E: info@failteirishpub.ca

cheers

romey

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Thanks for all your organization!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Thanks romey!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024