Select Page

New Members!!

Home Forums CLUB CHAT New Members!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)
  • Author

welcome aboard the crazy train we call tnortt benz. also, x2 on what krezz stated re: coke plant. keep an eye on meets+events. stuff pops up randomly n other runs are months in the planning, i.e. ardbeg

dermolotov
    Participant

Got a kind bump from a CGN enthusiast where I was trying to sell my FJ80. Figured this is a good place to join now that SONTT ended up shutting down lol.

How’s everyone doing? Not getting many hits on the J80 so feel like it could be worth a partout even if it is just for the locking front and rear diffs

check your in box

Ryan_725
    Participant

Hey guys my names Ryan Manes, I’m new into the off-roading scene and got recommended to check out this page by 4307, I don’t have a Toyota but I was told that’s ok haha I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys and go on some wheeling trips!

my truck is a 2009 ford ranger with stock suspension and 31” bfg all terrains

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Slick_Yota.
    dermolotov
    Participant

Hey Ryan,

That looks awfully like my old 2010 FX4 Ranger that got totaled in a t-bone. She ran 33 inch Duratracs on steelies and was great with open diffs

I still have her old bumper and it kinda looks like you may need one eh… What trim is yours?

Keymaster

Welcome Ryan, glad you joined TNORTT.

Ya man we welcome anyone who is interested in meeting like minded folks. Whatever you wheel, is good by us, even if its not a Toyota.

Ryan is in my Millwright classes, we’re both apprentice millwrights going into level 2. Ryan’s a stand up dude, we’re lucky to have him join our merry band of gear-heads.

Again, welcome Ryan!

Keymaster

hey Ryan, don’t we have a welding exam to study for … LOL!

Krezz

Welcome to the new faces!

Always happy to have folks with common interest in wheeling and just hanging out.

Drive what makes you happy and brings you home!

Ryan_725
    Participant

That’s a nice looking ranger! Sorry to hear it got totalled and ya I was in between changing bumpers when that picture was taken lol thanks again for referring me Ryan! Ya I should probably open my welding text book even for a bit haha

welcome ‘board this ship of fools ryan. yeah, it don’t matter what ya wheel, just wheel it!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome to the board Ryan and Dermolotov.

Keymaster

I hear ya on the welding Ryan, I’ll be firing up mine ASAP, now school granted us parol for a while, till level II

rdambros
    Participant

Hello, I am a newbie TLC owner and just brought home a 1993 HDJ80 that I imported from Europe. Looking forward to meeting all of the members and sharing knowledge.

Coming Home

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Welcome to Tnortt drambros!  That LC looks great!  Ready to wheel right off the truck!

Scoyota
    Participant

Hello All,

let me try this again, I understand there is some issues with trying to post more then one picture right now and as such my previous post.. well.. didn’t post.

Some may remember me from the early days of Sontt, my username was Scotty4x4 and I drove a 1998 Black Tacoma. I was a part of some of the very first runs to Milton with Alex, 4307, FJTTSE and others. (Ryan you may recall you gave me your rear springs when i snapped mine after you did the chevy swap).

Anyways I am back in the Toyota Game and I have a 1990 Pickup i have been very slowly picking away at. I have spent considerable time going over everything on the truck.. repairing / replace to get road worthy, too much to list in this post..

I do have a solid axle and springs for it, but my first objective will to get it back to operational as an IFS vehicle.. then rebuild the front axle and collect items for the SAS.

Pic of the truck when i picked it up (22re, 4×4, manual)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024