Select Page

My First Land Cruiser

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS My First Land Cruiser

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

Gonna start another trailer with those 32s?

Toy-YotaToy-Yota
    Participant

Yes sir they’ll end up on something this winter for sure. I bought a stand up jetski today, 91’ 550SX Kawasaki, pretty much stock except an oil injection delete.

toys-n-yotastoys-n-yotas
    Participant

That JetSki looks wicked! But tell me more about that First Gen. keeper or flipper?

Back to the jetski, I’ve been looking for a similar unit (half-assedly) for a couple summers, but can’t draw up the commitment to buy one. Too much work for me to drag it to the lake, and no place for the kids. Also, I’m afraid I’ll like it too much and simply abandon my family days at a time haha. I’ve been a licensed pleasure craft operator for 17 years, still yet to buy/rent/borrow/try a jetski…the fear of falling in love is real. Like a crotch rocket on water is what I imagine.

Toy-YotaToy-Yota
    Participant

The jet ski is a small investment with a big return on fun. We were wake surfing on my friends 100k wake board boat and we were honestly having more fun on the jet skis.
    They’re simple, cheap and easy to fix and really fun. They’re also quite safe for the girls to use and even a younger kid if you have an open sandy lake to learn on like Erie. They’re easy to get up on and hard to ride, I thought it would be the opposite.

The 4runner on the trailer was just a friend who had a wheel bearing go bad, and needed a rescue.

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 196 users registered and the latest user is Symun, registered on 9-29-2021