Select Page

finn's dragonship

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS finn's dragonship

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

evan, read what it needs, rockers chop n cap. when i first looked at it, i thought, yup, chop n cap for the repair on that.

passenger side carved out last nite, ready to cap it. hope to carve driver side tonite

hey steve, thanks for the assistance last nite.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Should have read closer, it would be a real pain to try to remake those quarters out of sheet metal, that’s for sure! Hope everything goes smooth.

actually those rockers wouldn’t be that tough to rebuild. there’s no real stupid compound curves, pretty much a gentle radius in moving down to the pinch weld broke 90* down front to back.

didn’t a thing done last nite, the couch devoured me after supper n i crashed early. headed out there shortly to carve out the driver’s side

Keymaster

Hey Mark, if you need any fancy fender fabrication done, I have a shop full of sheet metal tools: bead roller, 2 box/pan brakes, metal shears, welder, English wheel, bar folder and bunch of other machines.

thanks ryan, the offer is appreciated. i’ve got a shrinker, stretcher n the bead roller.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’d drop by again, but too old and have to go to bed – up late last night…

Keymaster

we play with the same tools and Toys, go figure, whats the chances of that? LOL

no problem slick, had some $h!t come up n didn’t make it out there

wait till u get my age before callin’ yourself old.

t-minus 7 eh dude?

ryan, you just got more of ’em. makin’ me jelly

Keymaster

im jelly, you’ve got the ultimate tool… a garage, something I lack

Keymaster

Hey Mark, any updates or pics?

ryan, nope, no updates or pics. time has been an unobtainium commodity this year. F&%$#K!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024