Select Page

woodstock bull$h!t sessions

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS woodstock bull$h!t sessions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

Same! Just got in and got done riding bike for a bit.

Always a good time!!
    Be sure to post up Alex!

my fellow freaks n reprobates, the bull $h!t session’s on for next sunday. see you guys there!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’ll be there this time!

Krezz

Nephews birthday is this weekend, the wife hasn’t fully told me what/where I am to be on Sunday, so I will update once I can.

yeah, don’t you hate it when the social committee keeps you in suspense till the last minute.

guys, don’t let a bit of snow keep you away, remember, we are true north!!!

see you fellas tomorrow evening.

Krezz

More snow the merrier!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

cuz 4×4

Krezz

Gentlemen, sorry I did not make it out tonight. I hope you guys had a good time and turn out.

I was out in Gorey for my Nephews birthday and their cell reception is pretty shite, also lost track of time throughout the party. We just got in about 20 mins ago and just got the kids off to bed.

Catch ya’s at the next one!

no worries kev, it’s just like the bus, another one will be along shortly.

greg n liz, glad you made it out. steve, good to see you again.

it was a pleasure to meet you jim, cool you found us. trust you had a safe drive home

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Glad to see you guys braved the snow, I’ll make it out one of these days once the Orange Saphhire is done

krezz, the bus is right on schedule. the next bull $h!t session is on next sunday, just like clock work. see you guys next weekend.

Krezz

I’ve sent a couple of emails out to the new registrants who came via referral, so hopefully that brings them out.

I’m in the midst of my living room renovation, as pictured in another thread. I should be able to attend still, but if the project runs late and kids requirements interfere, I’ll update as per usual.

I could go for some ice cream though! lol

kevin, take a break from the renos, they’ll be there when u get back!

any one comin’ out to help with that pot of java? see you guys tomorrow evening

Krezz

Sadly that is true, that the work won’t find a wait of finishing itself on its own lol.

I’d love to start something, walk away and poof it be done. It’s not all that bad however.

I’ll try to update with a yeah or neh tomorrow just to provide the update. I’ve also put the word out to a couple more recent Toyota purchases who will hopefully not only sign up on here but also attend a meeting or the big spring showcase.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey finn, I had to work all weekend.  Switching over from nights to days, plus daylight savings time….

Won’t be able to stay conscious for this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024