Select Page

woodstock bull$h!t sessions

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS woodstock bull$h!t sessions

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author

see ya there buddy

holy $h!t!!! the second sunday of the month came up fast!!! i was going to plan the b/s session right after the show at tmmc cambridge, but as it turns out we’ve been invited to spend the weekend at point clark with our daughter n family. so the session will go as per usual. 7:30pm this sunday evening. come on out fellas!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Won’t be  able to make this one – I’ll be at the TMMC car show, then at a friends house for dinner. I’ll catch up to you this week Mark…

Krezz

Planning on attending the tmmc event as my wife wants to make a showing due to working at that plant but things are touch and go currently as my eldest son managed to break his shoulder while at sky one trampoline place, so we are managing that and I’ll be taking things moment by moment so if I make one event I may not make the other or may not make either depending what the boy needs.

First could weeks will be the hardest I guess, this just happened a couple days ago.

I’ll try to keep yas updated.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that Kev – that really sucks!  Hope he heals up fast!

hey fellow freaks, no b/s meet this sunday as it’s thanks giving weekend n we’ve all got plans. shooting for the following weekend.

well, it’s been too many weekends since we got together guys. so next sunday nov 10th 7:30pm lets plan on doin’ this. the usual venue fellas!

we’re on tomorrow evening fellas. see ya there!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

X-mas party and recovery day.  Hence couldn’t make it…

the 2020 sessions start this coming sunday evening. see you boys there

Krezz

Will see if the guys are able to show up to this one! We have a get together earlier in the day so depending on what and how long all that takes us.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Guess I don’t have excuses anymore!  I should be there….  Can meet earlier if you want @Krezz.

Krezz

I let the guys know I’ll be trying to attend, whether or not they are also able.

The time is good at 7:30 personally. Gives me time to prep the house before I leave if anything.

Hopefully the weather holds up. Weekend is looking like a mess of water and ice.

hey slick, now you can stay out later also!!! lookin’ forward to seein’ you guys out.

Krezz

Sorry for the late notice. We are still working on trip plans and won’t be able to make it out tonight in time.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024