Select Page

White sr5 4Runner

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS White sr5 4Runner

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I like that roof rack. The runner is looking good!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Nice to see you’re getting some work done! The bumper chop changes the truck totally, and the body mount chop will be functional for sure. If you don’t follow stellar built on Instagram you should, they do tons of work on 5th gens and you’ll probably get a bunch of ideas from them!

Benlamers
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendation! Stellar built definitely does some cool builds! I was lucky to find the core roof rack and we got to have a good talk because I had issues with core when I got my last roof rack just like he did!

Benlamers
    Participant

Well moved up from my toyo at2 tires (285/70/r17) and on to some cooper at3 xlt tires (285/75/r17). The price on the coopers was great and moved up to the biggest size I wanted without having to regear the 5th Gen.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Hey @Benlamers how are you liking your AT3 XLT tires? Notice any gains On or offroad?

Benlamers
    Participant

Update: I now have sliders! Little bit late but I have greenlane off-road aluminum sliders. Work great and already worth their money.

The workers at greenlane made sure I got the products in a timely manner and they showed up the day before our annual camping trip.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Good timing! They look great!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Your truck looks great! Your picture Looks about the same timing as my last camping trip in October.

How did the AT3’s perform in the snow recently?

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Aluminum sliders! Nice that’s awesome!

Benlamers
    Participant

Out with the old rusty skid and in with the aluminum. Love the greenlane off-road products.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Looks good!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Thumbs up indeed man! Looks awesome!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024