Select Page

White sr5 4Runner

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS White sr5 4Runner

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

That looks fun!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice!  Mine won’t take her Tundra off road.  It’s too pretty!

Benlamers
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Update – So I took a break from the 4Runner but now I’m back to the build.</p>
    Timbren active off road bump stops (rear)

http://tnortt.ca/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/208288/7tsqnqcsicy3oo2m1uxegdhfu8aue32c.jpeg

Benlamers
    Participant

So an update on my 4Runner build. I am currently in the market for a set of 285/75/r17 and decided to go for a set of cooper at3 xlt tires and move away from my current 285/70/r17 Toyo at2 open country tires. So with that being said it was time to get to cutting

Benlamers
    Participant

I first cut the front bumper and trimmed it with 3m vehicle trim. 

Benlamers
    Participant

It was now time for me to step away and let a friend out the 4Runner under the knife. He did a great job cutting and reforming the body mounts. Best of all it only cost a 6 pack of tall cans 

Benlamers
    Participant

Few more pictures. 

Benlamers
    Participant

Few more pictures

some rough dimensions I used. Didn’t want to go to aggressive because I still wanted to be able to reform the inner fender.

Benlamers
    Participant

I also went a little paracord crazy and wrapped my worn out steering wheel and did matching grab handles 

Benlamers
    Participant

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Hey @Benlamers your bumper trim and paracord wrap looks great!

Patches from Whistler to Ottawa, were those earned in the 4Runner for those trips?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Looks good!

I did the paracord wrap on all my handles as well.  It’s held up for 8 years now!

Benlamers
    Participant

Unfortunately I haven’t made it out west in the 4Runner yet. Just got that one from a good friend as a gift

Benlamers
    Participant

So I’ve managed to keep myself busy with a couple more additions to the 4Runner. First off I added a rubber mat to the back made from a 3/4 inch stall mat then I found a core outfitters rack online and scooped it up

Benlamers
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024