Select Page

James Bay

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS James Bay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nospin
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Anyone interested in doing a trip to James Bay this summer??????</p>

Jason
    Participant

Mike and I were talking about it. And Baby jeep and I were talking about it too.  Maybe in the fall.

Zuknewbie
    Participant

Planning on doing it end of April next year.

Zuknewbie
    Participant

Vacation days have been approved by work and so it’s official, I am heading up the James Bay Road and Trans Taiga in the spring.  I will be leaving April 30th returning May 6th, been talking about doing this for years and it’s nice to finally have plans locked down.  If anyone is interested in joining you are more than welcome.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

That’ll be a cool trip!

Krezz

I was unable buddy to secure that time off from work =(

When you go, be sure to share plenty of photos.

Still have days that I can use to reserve weekends however, so any weekend trips you want to tackle, we’ll need to discuss further!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

@Zukenewbie, I see your on TW now too.

Zuknewbie
    Participant

Yes sir, finally took the plunge.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

There’s some good dudes on there.  Not sure I’d want to wheel with some of them…  Crazy kids…

Met a bunch of them at Peter’s uncle’s place, winter wheeling last year.  Hopefully we get some snow and cold, so we can do it again this year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024