Select Page

Heffner Toyota and The North!

Home Forums VENDORS Heffner Toyota and The North!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

Hello!

As some of you are aware, I work as a sales rep over here at Heffner Toyota, in their new vehicle department. I joined up with SONTT just over a year ago to learn about the world of offroad/overlanding.
    Through conversations with various members, it was suggested that I let others know what I do in my professional life.

So here it is! I will be able to offer friends and family pricing on any NEW Toyota vehicle. Sadly, I cannot sell Lexus product, but I will be able to refer you over to my go-to guy there. The only exception will be on limited unit available models.

So I hope this helps, if you have any questions about what is mentioned above, just comment below or call me direct at: 519-895-9105

-Kevin

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Krezz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by finn the kareilian viking. Reason: not appicable
    cultleader

hmm…this might work well for me! im in need of a drivers side grab handle for my new ’17 tundra pro. seems some idiot decided it wasnt needed, must have been a car designer. depending on the cost, i may get it through you as opposed to the states.

have your parts guy shoot me an email with the good news that you can, in fact, get one for me and the pricing. shipping is to: A1N 5B8.

Krezz

Will require your email in order to have him send you any information.
    Feel free to email it to me at krego@heffner.ca if you want to keep it private.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024