Select Page

annual assault on ardbeg kovid killer edition august 13, 14 + 15

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS annual assault on ardbeg kovid killer edition august 13, 14 + 15

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

that time of year again fellas. 2 months to go, you’ve got time to book days off with your slave masters.
    space available, we’ll be camping at round lake once again. if that changes, it’ll be posted up asap.
    i’ll be annihilating asphalt on thursday evening to try to make sure we get round lake.
    please sign up guys, it makes it easier for planning our runs
    see ya there

1) finn the kareilian viking
    2) Slick_Yota
    3) gtilford
    4) FJTTSE
    5) Yota3g4r
    6) scooter
    7) tom price
    8)
    9)
    10)

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Is Greg going to post up the July run?

gtilford

I am in for Ardbeg and was just going to post the July run

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

I’m in, could do without the rain this year though, lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by FJTTSE.
    Yota3g4r
    Participant

I’m in, planning on bringing the wife and son

final planning will probably be done tomorrow at the woodstock bull$h!t session. keep an eye on this n the bull$h!t thread

alright you heathens, this ole viking’s got just coolers n clothes left to throw into the truck. the end of thursday’s shift of slavery can’t get here soon enough!!!!

is it thursday yet!!??! 4 truck convoy leaving from 59 north tim’s @ 6pm thursday evening. we have a long range scout voyaging north tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll be able to conquer n secure round lake for our band of heathens.

is it thursday yet!!??! 4 truck convoy leaving from 59 north tim’s @ 6pm thursday evening. we have a long range scout voyaging north tomorrow, so hopefully he’ll be able to conquer n secure round lake for our band of heathens.

what the kcuf!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Whew, thought I was seeing double there for a minute…

Wife and I will be heading up Saturday morning about 2am. Get there around 7. She’ll be wide awake by then, I’ll pass out for a few hours…

gtilford

Good morning everyone, woke up to a cool soggy morning here in Ardbeg. I was not able to get the site at Round Lake when I got here at 9pm last night as there was a single Jeep family there already that stated they would not share the site. I am camped at our second choice on the South side of Black Lake. This is a more technical site to get into but I was able to do it in the blue slug ( stock Chevy Tracker) so everyone but the two wheel drives should be able to get down here. This site is just at the start of the South trail. Stay safe everyone and I hope to see everyone starting later today.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024