Select Page

FROZEN NIGHTS

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS FROZEN NIGHTS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

don’t let the title scare you

i’d like to put together a winter camping weekend some time around the beginning of february. i’m in the midst of talks with some land owners local to oxford county. so that means it’d be in this neck of the woods. also it would be just campin’ out with the only wheelin’ being the drive in n out.

who’s blood is thick enough to join up?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

M and I are likely in.  Time to introduce her to winter camping!!!

Krezz

I have Saturday February 10th assigned off from work, I may be able to adjust with someone else if you guys go on another Saturday night instead, but I would be interested.

May either just be myself or it will be my wife if in January she doesn’t hate it.

Are kids/dogs welcome or should I arrange a sitter?

cool(yup pun intended) that’s great steve

kevin, kids n dogs are welcome

kevin read my thread in the back porch about grandkids n you’ll know why kids are welcome

Krezz

haha yeah that makes sense! That’s great to read.

Jason
    Participant

Im intereted too Mark. I’ll probably bring Ben as Nick works most weekends now.

yeah, that’s cool j. i guess nick’s learnin’ how to make his own way  in this cold heartless world, eh?

i’ll keep you guys posted as this develops

Jason
    Participant

I promise Mark and Steve it won’t end up like last time we went winter camping when I had the red runner 😕

cerutti

I’ll be there!

jason, it’s all part of the game we play. plus where i’m lookin’ there is no beaver ponds.

right on mike!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’ll have the winch installed by then, so a little more prepared than last time @J.

Tacoma16
    Participant

I’ll be down for a day run depending on where the truck is at. Still fixing it….

still fixin’? come on pete, ya gotta spill the beans!!! what’d u break man?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024