Select Page

FROZEN NIGHTS

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS FROZEN NIGHTS

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tacoma16
    Participant

I broke the bed of my truck. With the weight of a cap, tools, and roof top tent, the composite bed of the tacoma split. Instead of fixing it with a new bedside, I upgraded. With selling the cap, bumper, and some other things I am not too much out of pocket…..

Even with bed reinforcements the bed still split

This is the new setup. Just have to finish some wiring, and small things to get it road legal. Then in the spring, its all coming off so I can box the frame, put bigger crossmebers in, and finalize wiring and some other miscellaneous goodies.

pete, you gotta start a build thread dude

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Sweet!

Tacoma16
    Participant

I may be able to do something over the holidays.

Jason
    Participant

Any word if Frozen Nights is a go??

still workin’ on a spot jason.

soon as i know, i’ll let you guys know

romey

if the star’s align.  i would love to go.  been playing around in the back with different cold weather sleep set ups!

romey, how do the stars have to be aligned, i.e. dates, work? no date is set yet so if if it’s work, let me know what works. the stars i can’t do jack $h!t about, sorry

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

We could do a snowblind tour of unmaintained roads this weekend if the snow storm materializes.

romey

dates, no work, no kids, lol and get the possibly alty issue fixed on time

Krezz

Was just updated that my day off in February has been moved to the 03rd vs the 10th, due to some work shite.

This may also be tentative, so I may be unable to join ya’s or wil lbe a closer to time decision.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024