Select Page

dragon fleet

Home Forums CLUB CHAT dragon fleet

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I had cherry bombs on my 78 Blazer.  Probably why I have tinitis now…  That or the heavy metal music…  or playing in a band for 10 years…. or working in a factory for 30 years….

well, i should have safety in hand wednesday  or thursday. so very possibly tagged by the weekend. here’s to hopin’!!

Keymaster

Cherry Bomb offers different degrees of loud. I’m aiming for the low loud when the time comes.

Hope the safety goes well for you Mark.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Did she pass?  Are you legal yet?

crazy busy week boys, yeah she’ll pass. talked to my guy this morning n should have paperwork in hand this weekend. startin’ to get real itchy to be rockin’ a ‘yota again. looking forward to scratchin’ it!

yeah baby!!!! safety in my hand, now to make some time to get into the mto. probably wednesday as i’m workin’ in london tomorrow

the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, the knarr is now safetied as stated yesterday, got ‘er insured today. get my appraisal done tomorrow. if there’s time, plates will be procured  tomorrow also. it’s so close i can taste it!

oh yeah, almost forgot, sunday evening got the 285/75-16 bfg a/t’s installed that slick hooked up me with, thanks steve. they look good on the knarr

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Soo close now Mark. Great work so far.

Can’t wait to see the new wheels mounted up.

yeehaaww! plates were purchased late thursday. work n women have gotten in the way, so they’ll be installed this morning. then go for a back roads tour around here. will try to get some pics posted

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Congrats Mark! Got’er finished up just in time for spirited winter driving season. Enjoy the Maiden Voyage!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Congrats Mark!

finn’s knarr slipped her moorings about 10:30 this morning into a rain soaked voyage. i ran the snowblind tour roads around woodstock. so it was a good mix of pavement n dirt. yeah, no pics, i didn’t feel like gettin’ wet.

one hole in the hull,driver’s window stuck down about 2″. no biggie. gotta source a window winder upper. has an intermittent miss at idle but get on the loud peddle n she pulls as you would expect a 22re to pull with 285’s on the ends of the axles. i’d suspect with fresh plugs n such that would go away. speaking of 285’s, gotta love 4:88 gears. i can’t remember the last time i used o/d with a 22re powered truck on anything bigger ‘an 31’s… yeah baby!!!!

she holds 100kph nicely but definitely not a 400 series super slab runner. i’m ok with that as the back roads have been calling my name in the past few years

yeah, you can say i’m pleased with the 340k, just under 2200 spent little beast of burden. now to start pickin’ away the little $h!t

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Sweet!  I didn’t see you pull out, but I was at work all morning.  Then had a 3 hour nap in the afternoon – what a way to waste a rainy day….

If you want, I can take a look at the window regulator to see if I can re-align the teeth to make it go all the way up.

steve, that’d be great if ya could give me a hand with that. i’ll be in touch

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024