Select Page

Winter camping weekend

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Winter camping weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zuknewbie
    Participant

Who would be up for a winter camping weekend?  Nothing crazy, was thinking at Valens Conservation Area which is great for beginners and kids.  They have a warming station with bathrooms and showers that are heated, hiking trails and ice fishing as well.

Jason
    Participant

I love winter camping! I try to go 3-4 times a season. I’ve never gone to a park to winter camp. I might be interested if we could get a group together.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Jason.
    Zuknewbie
    Participant

The idea would be to get a group to go, being at a park would make it more inviting for families and new people at winter camping.  I’ve done cold tent camping, hot tent camping and sleeping in the truck during winter as well.

yeah, i’ve gotta get out this winter. so i’ll be keepin’ an eye on this thread

Krezz

I will be given (or at least historically) we are given a weekend off for the winter months, so once those are assigned I’ll see if my time off aligns with the plans you have here as  I’d be interested for sure.

I tried to go out last season with Jay but it was WAY to cold the day we were foretasted to go and I wussed out… regret it since lol

Hopefully this may work out

T4Runr
    Participant

I might be into it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024