Select Page

What's Krezz Up To?!?

Home Forums CLUB CHAT What's Krezz Up To?!?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

Hey everyone!

Krezz here, or Kevin. Normal dude, doing normal things.
    Last year or so I discovered the joy of camping, gardening and the world of trucks… Toyota Trucks specifically. I’m also a large World of Warcraft fan… go ahead and judge! hahaha

Through work and personal joy, I post up fairly often to my Instagram account of things I’m up to.
    If you’re bored, like pictures, like to know what I’m up to, please feel free to follow along and comment on my Instagram feed.

I’ll be active here as well to offer what little knowledge I have and to learn a lot from the community that will inevitably grow here.

If you as well have an account, feel free to share it below.

https://www.instagram.com/krezz1h5/

Cheers!

gtilford

No judging Krezz I still dabble in WOW as well and Im a lot older than you, hope to see you on on the trails someday

Krezz

Definitely the plan!

Server and guild always have room for another 😉

As long as you’re alliance! LoL

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey Krezz, I talked myself out of buying a new truck for now… I’ll be sure to talk to you when I’m ready to pull the trigger.

Love the instagram pics!

Steve

Krezz

No rush Steve! Anytime the time is right. Even if you just want to sit in one and test drive!

It’s what I did with another couple on Saturday who are thinking of the spring market.

Thanks for checking the Instagram!

Krezz

We just spent the weekend out in MacGregor Point Provincial Park.

Here’s one of my fave photos of the weekend.

The puppies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024