Select Page

True North Winter Truck Pics

Home Forums CLUB CHAT True North Winter Truck Pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    AIDO
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey let’s see some winter trek pics.</p>
    Here’s my beater taking a beating in the True North for the winter. ….Brr! Just arrived in Fort Smith today where my 4runner will be spending the winter. 

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by AIDO.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Holy crap!  I thought it was cold here….

Well done!

hey aiden, that’s literally a true north toyota truck. how long are you going to be up there?

oh yeah, let’s see more pics!

AIDO
    Participant

It was actually fairly mild here today, -9. Here’s a pic of a local stop sign in Fort Smith.  (Cree, Chipewyan, English, an French)

AIDO
    Participant

“hey aiden, that’s literally a true north toyota truck. how long are you going to be up there?”

Flying back today unfortunately Mark. My gf is doing a locum at the hospital in Fort Smith, NT. She needed a set of wheels for the winter so we drove the 4runner out for her to use. Great time of year for a drive too…. (🤔🔫😵) 50hrs in a vehicle with your significant other ……you’ll hardly notice the cr@p weather lol. Total whiteout’s in Northern Ontario, 8″ of snow on the unplowed highway through Terrace Bay to Nipigon, Moose everywhere at night, you know….. fun stuff. When the roads were clear and straight (Saskatchewan/Alberta) I let the gf drive……for the most terrifying 6hrs of my life! 😨 Made the rest seem easy, Ha! I just hope the old girl (4runner) survives the winter up there.

AIDO
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>2nd morning leaving Marathon, pretty sky,  but not for long. ….</p>
    Terrace bay – Nipigon was a little gnarly

AIDO
    Participant

Here’s the stop sign pic. (Didn’t upload properly before)

AIDO
    Participant

Had to stop in Alberta for a bottle of antifreeze

….and to brush up on my people skills

cool trip (pun intended). so that 50 hours was spent in deep meaningful discussion seeing as you both had a captive audience?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

That would be a pretty cool (and terrifying) drive!  Thanks for posting.

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Quite the trip,thanks for sharing the pics and story.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Had a good year for snow so far, what my 7.3 does when it’s not hauling around my 4runner.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Welcome back from your honeymoon Newlyweds (Jan 2014)

Just a few mins out of town (Feb 2014)

aah, tom. are congratulations in order? cuz that’s what i’m readin’ outta that post. congrats bud!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024