Select Page

Toyota Land Cruiser Mechanic

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Toyota Land Cruiser Mechanic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rdambros
    Participant

Hello, I have just bought a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser with the diesel 1HD-T motor. I am looking for a mechanic that is very familiar with the 80 series land cruisers that can look at all the non-engine issues and also a mechanic for the 1HD-T diesel motor. Preferably, it would be the same mechanic, but not absolutely necessary.

The area would be Toronto and the greater Toronto area. However, in order to get a mechanic that is extremely experienced and familiar with the 80 series Landcruisers, I would be willing to move/ship the vehicle.

Thank you all in advance. I hope to post on the build forum and be able to meet up at events. Cheers.

rdambros
    Participant

As an update. I had found a list of a few mechanics in the GTA that could work on the TLC, but all had closed or retired. I finally found Yan from Cruiser Addiction. He is not in the GTA, but he is very experienced and can do diesel rebuilds.

Cheers.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting! There’s a few Cruisers on here. Hopefully they find this helpful!

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Us older guys are familiar with Yan. Good guy and should help you with cheaper OEM parts as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024