Select Page

TNTT logo/decal samples

Home Forums CLUB CHAT TNTT logo/decal samples

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’ve been messing around with TNTT logo/sticker designs. Here are a few variations of a design.

These are sample designs with a few flaws and a water mark (the faint line running vertically beside the  arrow. I designed the logos in the spirit of old school automotive race/speed shop decals.

Im also thinking of bringing back the last SONTT decal/logo, and replace SONTT with TNTT text. I’ll be playing around with that file in the near future. Until then, I’m working on other logos for TNTT.

Let me know what you think.

Magnusian
    Participant

I like the first one the most.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I like the first one too.

as for the old sontt decal, do you mean the very last design with the wrenches or the (as someone once referred to it) jurasic park logo? I like either one of these ones.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Diggin’ the 4th design best. Not sure why, but it calls to me loudest. Great job man

Keymaster

I was thinking of reworking the Jurassic logo. Wrench-a-thon logo is also a good idea Steve. Ill look at the file to see if its doable.

The colours of the above TNTT logos are off, compared to the actual software file. The samples above are not calibrated for web design. I’ll tweak it over the next while.

Keymaster

did a little computing and converted a Sontt logo into a TNTT logo, 

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Looks good Ryan!  I’d like to see what the wrench logo looks like!

Keymaster

I looked at the file for the wrench logo. Its doable but its going to require some time to convert the layers. The Sontt text is embedded into a couple layers of the art work, there are approx 20 layers to pick through. The wrench logo was largely done freehand like a traditional painting. I’ll get’er done.

romey

really digging that tntt ala old sontt style!  great job Ryan!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

looks good Ryan!

Krezz

That decal is pretty nice

Krezz

That decal is pretty nice

Crippled_Yota
    Participant

I’m liking the fourth one myself…

Nospin
    Participant

Myself and the wife like the old decal with the new lettering

Keymaster

Here’s a doodle I created this morning, another take on the old logo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024