Select Page

Swish Loop 2020

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Swish Loop 2020

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

We headed out to traverse the Swisha Loop, in Quebec Canada. A trail that would prove an endurance run for truck and drivers.

While on the route, we encountered a fresh washout, some heavy storm damage, gorgeous moments of landscape and plenty of bugs!

If you enjoyed this video, please click subscribe, like and even share. It really helps us out and we truly appreciate the support.

Thank you

While I’ve enjoyed the trips and travel, once things slow down again, I look forward to a night at Mr Steaks!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

@Krezz what a heck of a tour you all did, looked like a blast!
    How many days total was your trip?

Krezz

@toys-n-yotas

Sorry for the delay in reply – I can’t seem to stop the notifications from going to junk box 🙁

It was a lot of of fun. Due to however some minor vehicle damage suffered, we ended the trip 3 days into 5 scheduled.

Most of the entire loop was ran, but we left off some on that final day due to my battery tray becoming more and more unstable towards the end.

Was a great place though. Some cool sights, a lot of tight overgrown trail.

Krezz

@toys-n-yotas

Sorry for the delay in reply – I can’t seem to stop the notifications from going to junk box 🙁

It was a lot of of fun. Due to however some minor vehicle damage suffered, we ended the trip 3 days into 5 scheduled.

Most of the entire loop was ran, but we left off some on that final day due to my battery tray becoming more and more unstable towards the end.

Was a great place though. Some cool sights, a lot of tight overgrown trail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024