Select Page

Some people can't drive in circles

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS Some people can't drive in circles

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

Yeah so this happened as my holidays began…

Krezz

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

That sucks!

Zuknewbie
    Participant

See this way to often, people need to learn how to use roundabouts.

mother fockle!!!! you’ve got a cooler head on your shoulders than this old bastid. i woulda stuffed that vitara into that light standard just on principal.

oh wait, you’ve got the body damage out of the way…. look out ardbeg, krezz is coming to conquer!!!!

Krezz

LOL now she’s all bruised, so it won’t feel so bad lol.

Hope to have her back this coming week all repaired and back in action. I miss seeing here in my driveway… slumming it with the 4runner lol

Can’t stop our family plans! Just had to readjust!.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Hopefully she is all patched up in no time! That sucks though. What did the other driver have to say for her/himself?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Toy-Yota.
    Krezz

We had a surprisingly calm interaction (after my initial angry outburst, where I stop my video before seeing me exit my truck) It was an older women, who as you see in the video doesn’t stop after impact as she panics and goes to slam the brake but presses down her gas pedal.

At the scene, I thought she was attempting to run away (not yet knowing who was in their vehicle) and then as they pulled over and I caught up, I approached the driver window and was, we’ll say, sternly demanding she exit her car. Then I quickly noticed that both her side doors were dented in and I wasn’t sure if she could even open the door.

As her window was cracked, I was able to see who the driver was and just began to calm down and began making sure she was alright. Her and her niece looked beyond scared. So while waiting for the police to respond, I just made sure she was ok and comfortable. There was no ill intend on her part, just a dumb mistake in not understanding a traffic circle. We spoke on the side of the road, and she claimed fault even before I needed to use my cam footage. Even got a thank you from them at the end for how I handled things lol, my wife was so impressed by me.

Still waiting now however to hear how long on the repairs. Rental car should arrive Monday as being on holidays we would make due with just our Runner, so I figured I’d save some money and just get it once needed. Missing the Tundra however, driveway looks bare!

famerunner
    Participant

damn, I’m affreid of such thing everytime driving circle.
    How can tey be so stupid and ignorant? Once again I  demand an IQ test for all car drivers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024