Select Page

sno-blind tour

Home Forums CLUB CHAT sno-blind tour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

so, this evening slick n i did part of the sno-blind route of the 8 no winter maintenance rds in close proximity of woodstock. started with critters lane, cake walk. church line was next, no issue. from there we hit budd line. thought we were gettin’ skunked but with some back n forthing and a whole lotta rpm we made it our bitch. YES, finally beat it! budd line usually owns me. oriel line put an end to the tour 2/3s of the way through. some more forth n back, some shovel work combined with generous throttle application we managed to get turned around n out. sorry, no pics

thanks for joinin’ me steve.

the sno-blind tours are normally a very impromptu event, but if you guys are interested, let me know n i’ll try to put something together on sunday coming. that is provided  my social committee doesn’t have plans for me already.

will be posting up in meets n events after i make sure my calendar is clear

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tour dude!  It was a blast!

Krezz

Sundays are usually best for the Rego camp to tag along for a drive into the whatever 😀

Ed and I had a couple day last minute put together for family day, and we traveled up to Cape Croker Light house and The Devils Monument.

Pictures will follow soon.

I’ll keep an eye out always for any other events posting up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024