Select Page

OverlandNTH

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS OverlandNTH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Benlamers
    Participant

Just curious if anyone has seen the possible upcoming event near Barrie Ontario. Just curious about people’s thoughts and if anyone plans on attending of it is a go. The fb page is overlandnth.

Krezz

Just came here to post the same thing lol

Definitely keeping an eye and ear out to see what this shapes out to be.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

any links for us non-facebook people?

Benlamers
    Participant

Nothing that I have seen links to anything other than fb. I had told him to make. Post on this forum but nothing yet. I decided to make a post here so we could all keep each other up to date on the event.

Krezz

He should hopefully design a website also – somewhere to register and pay if he’s running a sign up and also a way to advertise the vendors or such.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’m doing the winter wheeling at Ray’s Place on Jan 25th with the TacomaWorld group.

Krezz

A buddy of mine asked if I was attending that, but sadly we have a sale occurring then at the dealership so getting that date off is a big no =(

Hope you guys have a blast!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’ll have to check it out for sure and I’m interested in the trip to Ray’s Place too! I got to get my junk back together !

Benlamers
    Participant

I know I’m in the same boat. I haven’t even started tearing apart that axle I got off you yet.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I hope it comes apart easy! There’s so many parts to these stupid axles, I’ve never dealt with a land cruiser axle before this front axle on the 80 is big, heavy, and so dirty because the seals were all destroyed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024