Select Page

Nipissing Colonization Road

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Nipissing Colonization Road

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    scanny
    Participant

Hey Mark,

thanks, I made this trip when photobucket was a good site and overlandcanada.com was still online.. All original pics are here – http://eseliv.byethost7.com/nr/ , I would have put correct links in the post but I didn’t expect it still could be helpful for anybody : )

scanny, those pics are a siren song seductively whispering in my ear n the north country is screamin’ my name!! i think i’m gonna have answer their call sooner than later.

thanks for sharing the link bud

scanny
    Participant

: )

glad you liked it. I wish we had more places like this to explore.

Krezz

So just being selfish here. Due to my work schedule really only freeing me for Sundays, and this being a 4hr drive from the Cambridge/KW area…. would anyone be wanting to plan a day trip on a Sunday?

I’ve yet been able to do anything quiet as fun as this looks like it can be, and am hesitate at going it solo with just my family, so I thought I would see since it’s being talked about, would a few want to set something up?

For teaching my sorry ass, I’d be more than happy to buy burgers and such, bring along my tailgate grill and we can make a day of it with the fam.

If its a day trip I can bring the  4Runner instead of the Tundra, or if the trails are known to be wide enough, I may just bring the Tundra.

Cheers!

edit: Just got July 17th – 19th off for some vacation. So if those dates work for anyone, we’d be interested.

@Zuknewbie
    , sorry for hijacking your thread =P

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Krezz.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Krezz.
    cerutti

Here’s a link to my trip report.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/old-nipissing-road-ontario.3146/

Theres also a so a few links on my main post to use as a resource, as well as an interactive map.

Krezz

awesome

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024