Select Page

My Second Toyota Truck

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS My Second Toyota Truck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

So just carrying on from my previous post a while back, once I moved out from the Taco, I got into the bigger brother version, Tundra TRD offroad.

Pictures of how it started and how it turned out and then how I ended it before moving on into the Tundra I currently have.

Toyota Tundra

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Nice man, did you get the RTT from north shore off-road?

Must be fun working on a brand new truck, I liked the black accent on the tailgate and the flood lights in the front bumper.

Krezz

Thanks!

I know next to nothing regarding actual mechanical overhauling, so I try to focus on cosmetic enhancements that I can get away with without ruining the truck lol.

cerutti

For the alliance!

nice lookin tundy

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice work Kev!

Krezz

@toy-Yota I forgot to answer about the RTT, sorry. I purchased it through a place in Cali called Bay Area Metal Fabricators. They also created my bed rack. Worked out a deal since buying multiple items and had it shipped to my friend in Michigan.

@cerutti
    it warms my heard whenever someone knows WoW! LoL

@slick_yota
    Thanks!!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Cool! How do you like the tent so far?

Krezz

Honestly, really love it. It’s comfortable, quick to setup and looks cool as heck!

Just don’t get to use it as much as I like lol.

We’ve been able to get out camping one weekend a month the past 2 summers, so I hope that continues this year and slowly expands into the colder months.

I really like getting out with the family, so I need to convince them to come along so I would be more apt to do it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024