Select Page

My First Toyota Truck

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS My First Toyota Truck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krezz

Hi everyone!

You’ll learn more about me in time, but for now I am just trying to help get some content up on the forum.
    So pardon the chaos I present forth.

To begin, until I figure out photo posting and such, here is a link to my Google Drive folder which contains the pictures of my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Doublecab in blazing blue!

I’ve never owned a truck before this, nor am I mechanically gifted in any shape or form. So I learned to do some basic things, I let the Tacoma change my life and it is why I began doing “truck things”. Through my Tacoma, I’ve found the joy of camping, gardening and soon I hope to be doing some trail runs with you folks here. The runs will be with one of my two current trucks, which will be shown off here soon. Just again wanting to establish content and personal history for time being.

Any questions feel free to shoot below in the comments, b/s more than welcome!

Tacoma Photos
    click above for pictures!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Krezz.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Love the Taco Kev. The TRD Pro u have now is sick!

Krezz

Thanks! Definitely loved my Tacoma, and the Tundra works to keep me mind off of it haha.

I’ll post up some more photos soon, of my Blue Tundra I had before this current one soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024