Select Page

January 6th 2018 snow run

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS January 6th 2018 snow run

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tacoma16
    Participant

Hey everyone. I tried to get this going on the old site, but Ill try it on here. I have already posted this up on tacomaworld, but want to extend the invite to the guys over here.

When: Jan 6th, 12:00 hrs (noon)

Where: We are meeting in front of this golf course. We are not going onto their property as that’s trespassing. Please don’t be dumb. Just on the road outside of their property.
    https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Bl…m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x570d2311a82e4282?sa=X&hl=en-ca

What: A fun snow run on my family property. All vehicles are welcome. The trail we are going on is passable in the summer time by car. We cut the grass on the trails to give you an idea of the possibility. However, you are still offload, and damage can still occur.

Things you should have on your vehicle. RECOVERY points front and rear. (for some of the newbies to offroading).

Tacoma16
    Participant

Don’t know what happened to the link On the first post and I couldn’t figure out how to edit it.

This should work

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Black+Diamond+Golf+Club,+705+Pontypool+Rd,+pontypool,+ON+L0A+1K0/@44.125441,-78.5518611,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x570d2311a82e4282?sa=X&hl=en-ca

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Tacoma16.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’m in!

I’d be ok meeting at the first link as well!  a lot warmer there than here….

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Slick_Yota.
    Tacoma16
    Participant

Haha I believe it. Really weird how it came up with that link. Copied and pasted everything from Tacomaworld.

Jason
    Participant

I’m gonna pass.  Some of us are gonna do some camping this weekend.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Jason.
    Tacoma16
    Participant

Oh man. Always the next one!

Have fun camping. I’m looking forward to redoing my camping setup so I’m ready to go for the spring. Don’t know if I can convince Karoline to trek out in the cold. Don’t know if I’m ready yet either.

right on pete! i hope to be there

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey Mark, there’s a BBQ for $10.  if you’re interested, I’ll add a + on the TacomaWorld link for you.

sure, post it up bud

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

ok, you’re in!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey Mark, the guy with the BBQ food can’t make it, so no food.  We’ll have to bring some grub along…

Tacoma16
    Participant

I don’t know why the notifications are still going to my junk mail.

Anyways I’ll see you guys tomorrow. I’m hoping to bring a box or two of coffee. Hopefully it doesn’t freeze by the time we get there.

$h!t happens, i won’t be there guys. post up pics so the rest of us can live vicariously through your adventures. hope you have a safe run fellas.

still waiting, where’s the pictures?

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Had a great time Peter!  Thanks for setting the run up!  Nice to see you again after a few years and meet some TacomaWorld faces.

I’ll have some pics to post up soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024