Select Page

happy 2019

Home Forums THE BACK PORCH happy 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

happy new year ya freaks!!!!

we’ve been granted another year guys. let’s make the best of it and get out there n wheel.

are we gonna see more runs and meets? well, that depends on you guys. plan a run n see what happens. organize a coffee meet, you never know who’ll show up. what i’m gettin’ at is, don’t wait for someone else, make it happen for yourself!

happy new year n we’ll see you out there!

scanny
    Participant

Happy New Year, hopefully it will be more interesting than previous one  : )

Krezz

Happy New Years to all!!

I think we’re heading out to Valens this Saturday to kind of do what @Zuknewbie had done and prep my gear for the end of January camp night.

Looking forward to using up vacation days for some travel weekends with folks from here and getting back out to the Sunday meets! Basement reno’s are primarily done! Just baseboards to do, whenever lol.

where is that 2nd run you mentioned krezz?

Krezz

There was a run posted on Overland Ontario’s Facebook page.

I’m not sure if its full or if there was or is even a capacity amount. So I won’t give out the address as it isn’t my run to share to be safe, but we’re about 2 hours north.

However up on Facebook under their page, it should be visible if still open.

aah, thanks dude

Krezz

I have a weeks worth of days however that I’ll be able to spread out to book for tips/adventures.

So I’ll be open to many ideas and as I learn, hopefully pitching out ideas, but I’m at the mercy of others currently who will want to show off areas to a novice lol

krezz, check your in-box

Krezz

Replied! Hopefully it worked haha.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder to put yourself out there Finn. I’m going To set a day to a snow wheeling run around my place in Waterdown. There’s a couple short trails that a few of us could do in an afternoon and then have a little fire in the woods. Once we get some snow I’ll put out a date. It would a fun day trip without driving hours.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Started cutting a little trail through the woods with some cool little features, very difficult to see how technical it is in pictures.

One of the hardest obstacles I may take out the tree on the right (picture above)

Other side view of the ledge.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Toy-Yota.
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Ohh that last little rock step-up looks like it could be really tricky. Hard to tell how tall it is without a scale, and that moss looks slick.

Can’t believe there’s no snow out your way. Started snowing up here in Shelburne in late October, and the bush has had snow almost continuously in thr bushes.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’d say that last drop is close to three feet. It’s definitely capable of some bumper/hitch scraping

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Sweeet!  Someday when I move outta town, I’ll build myself a closed circuit for all the Toys n Yotas.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Totally jelly bro. Props the start of a great trail.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by toys-n-yotas.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024