Select Page

First gen 4runner and pickup parts

Home Forums THE TRADING POST First gen 4runner and pickup parts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Toy-Yota
    Participant

Just thought I’d let the TNTT guys know that I have quite a bit of spare parts for 84-89 4runner, with 22re and W56’s. A lot of it fits 84+ pickups too. If you need anything, even the smallest stuff let me know!

Quick list- random bumpers, fender flares, brown interior peices, master cylinder, cylinder heads, two spare 22res, solid axle and 85′ rear axle. Some tires and rims etc

EGE4runner
    Participant

Hi Toy-Yota,

I’m looking for:

– back fender

– front skirt (below the fender), and would take an entire front fender if you have

– passenger side trunk trim

-inside door handle trim, AC/Heat trim, Side trim where the seat belts are attached to the wall

– Driver front quarter panel

– I’m pretty sure much much more. I’m also going to be looking for wheels and AT 31 or 32×10.5×15. Where are you located?

hey eric, if toy-yota can’t hook up you up, get a hold of me, there’s parts in the viking’s war chest. not steppin’ on your fingers evan.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’m in North burlington/waterdown.

I don’t have the under bumper trim peice or a fender (LOL you’ll never one of those)

I do have a decent chrome front bumper. I’m pretty sure I have a couple of those trim peices as well. Any interior trim peices I have are brown. Hopefully between Finn and I we can get what you need. If you’re close by you’re more than welcome to tear apart my shed

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Toy-Yota.
    EGE4runner
    Participant

Toy-Yota and Finn, thank you so much guys!

My interior is red (see pic), but I can probably paint some of these trims Red. I’m getting the 87 back in April/May once the snow melts, and I’ll be happy to come by and take a look! If you need an answer earlier, I’ll make it a half day trip to come by, just let me know when!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Cool! I’m usually pretty flexible, message me your number! I’m building an extension on my parts shed tomorrow so maybe I’ll go through and send you some pictures of what you may want!

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Without tearing everything apart I found the front bumper with one signal missing, and the trim I found looked like it was mostly for the interior peices of the removable top.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’ll just add this here, I pulled the MSD stuff off my old 4runner motor but decided to revert back to stock for simplicity. Came off a 22re, if anyone is interested 50 bucks or any reasonable offer. It’s ok kijiji too, let me know if you have questions

94PrimerHilux
    Participant

Do you have any bushwacker fender flares?, tore half my rear drivers side flare off

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Sure do! 3 brand new bushwhacker flares. Two fronts and one rear. 100 bucks for all them

Toy-Yota
    Participant

315/75r16 on 16” Tacoma rims. 4 tires and rims, 500 bucks for TNTT members. 70% rear and 40-50 front. Old style MTRs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024