Select Page

Fiberglass parts distributors in Ontario

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Fiberglass parts distributors in Ontario

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey guys, anybody remember the Ontario fiberglass parts distributors in Ontario that used to be listed on the old site?  I’ve been unsuccessfully googling trying to find a local distributor…

Looking for flared fenders for the Taco.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I did a little research quick and didn’t see anything Ontario based. toyotafiberglass is out West and is very popular, but that’s more first gen 79-95.5 pickups and Runners and they have a Tacoma bed I think

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I got a lead from Jaon, but haven’t heard back from them yet.

Found a guy in St Thomas that can get parts in too.  Here’s the link to where he gets panels:

05-15 Toyota Tacoma Off Road Fiberglass

advancedfab
    Participant

Hello Slick…. Hoping I can build these parts for you. Or I can order others in too. I also have molds for 1984 -1988 short bed pickups and 1989 – 1995 short bed pickups and a custom step side that has been put on 1979 – 1999 Toyota trucks. Also Land Cruiser Fiberglass parts coming soon.

@ advancefab, post up in the vendors section.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

😀  see email @advancedfab

Thanks!!!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I know fiberglass isn’t ideal for the kind of wheeling we do, but the flares look so damn cool!!!

It’ll take some weight off the old girl too.  She’s probably carrying an extra 1000 lbs in bumpers, sliders and wheels.  That’s a lot to get moving to get moving for a poor little 4 banger…

Jason
    Participant

Your tube bumpers weight 1000lbs??  How Did you put them on your truck ? With an engine crane????

My front and rear plate bumpers might weigh 400lbs together. Maybe not even. Cause I can put my bumpers on and off by myself.

Are you getting back into wheeling again Steve??

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I mean all together. For bumper isn’t bad, but the Rr is made of box metal, home made. With the sliders and tires, it all adds up.

Yeah. Back in the game. The GF comes with me.

Toy-Yota
    Participant

Fiberglass definitely isn’t cheap, I never realized what it costs

Jason
    Participant

Right on Slick_Yota. Ben was asking the otuher day if you still had your truck !

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Jason.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Still have it.  I was looking at the new Tacos and a 2017 Tundra TRD  Pro, but just couldn’t do it…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024