Select Page

Facebook Group

Home Forums CLUB CHAT Facebook Group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gtilford

Created a Facebook group for the page hope everyone stops by and joins up.  I would appreciate a couple of our admins also becoming admins on the facebook page so when you join give me a shout incase I do not put name to face please.  Medical issues these days are causing a lot of lets just call it brain fog ….ya ya ok I’m an old fart……..lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tnorthtt/about/

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hey Greg, once I retire I might think about facebook.  I’ve never actually seen it, so I have no idea what-so-ever what it even looks like…

I’ll keep you posted.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Hey Greg, glad you’re still in the wheelin’ world despite your health troubles.  I’d love to check it out, but I’m almost a decade removed from facebook, and there’s no looking back.

ha ha ha tom! believe it or not, but this fahqer is on there. yeah, i fought it tooth n nail!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Forums were my way to keep in the community, but cut out all the “filler”.   Get my quick fix, move on.  I seemed to linger on facebook, 5 mins became 10, turned into 15, and none of it was productive.

gtilford

I was the same Tom so about a month ago I deleted all friends and most groups only kept the most important groups that I used all the time.  I have since added a couple of friends back like family just because we use messenger to video chat with the grandkids, also a couple close photography friends and Mark.  I can go in and 5 to 10 minutes at the end of the day  I catch up on anything important and I am back out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024