Select Page

coming home for a visit!

Home Forums THE BACK PORCH coming home for a visit!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cultleader

the last week of february, 1st week of march, ill be home for a visit. tentatively coming in the 24th and heading out on the 3rd. if there is a coffee meeting sunday the 25th, i should be able to make it.

ill add more as the date gets closer, im looking forward to seeing the new motley crew!

lee

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

If there’s not, we’ll make one!  Be good to see you again!

lee, that’s great to hear. let us know when you are free to help us drain a pot or two , we’ll make it happen.

Keymaster

Ok Lee, sounds great. I’ll see if I can get early release from the job to hang with ya. Is Donna coming as well?

cultleader

sounds good ryan! no, she wont be coming this trip. i guess my plan for getting around to visit was a bit too ambitious for her. no internet at my dads place so she wont be able to bring her tablet. ill be somewhat limited having only my phone for email.

lee

cultleader

update!

all systems go for trip home! arriving am on the 24th, looking forward to seeing some of you characters on the 25th. ill have my laptop with me and have access to the net so staying in touch will be easy.

lee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024