Select Page

36" superswamper irok

Home Forums THE TRADING POST 36" superswamper irok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick_386
    Participant

Bought some new 35″ mickey thompson mtz for the big 4 runner and being cheap I only bought 4 so selling off the 4 used super swampers that were on it and the spare brand new one that was inside it

Tires are 36×13.5r15 super swamper irok

brand new tire 19/32

used tire are as followed

1 @ 10/32

2@ 8/32

1@ 5/32

asking $600.00 on Kijiji but make an offer looking to get as narrow of a spare as I can to mount on a rack off the rear bumper

Nick_386
    Participant

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I’ll spread the word on those my friend has a 36 irok and may want the spare. I checked out the bigrunner just before you, I really wanted those beadlocks they’re awesome. I can’t believe you got 35s though!!!! That truck was made for 37-38s!

Do you think you’ll take the body lift out?

Nick_386
    Participant

Yea going to be taking body lift out and a few leafs your following the build thread I made about it, I went to the 35’s for the shear price point , power of the 22re, and driveability bought it as a “family” toy so plan to load family cooler and head to local trails right from house so want it to be a little more road able .. I’m extremely flexible on price just want to get some cash back to afford a 35 or smaller? Spare for it going to be keeping the spare in the “cargo” area and would like a 35 to match or even a 34 or maybe 33 just as a get out of the bush

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024