Not yet. Buddy told me last week he was going out of town, and to try for 27/28th. But haven’t heard anything in over a week now. Ad is still up, so I’m not worried.
I’ll be heading to my local parts store to get a quote on all the brake parts I want to replace before I order online. Try to shop local when I can, but I saved hundreds on the ebay wheel bearings on the BigRunner.
- T-100 Brake Booster (1-1/16”)
- T-100 Calipers (S13WB casting)
- T-100 rotors (291mm diameter)
- brake pads
- T-100 dual diaphragm booster
- Replacement flex rubber lines Front/rear
- Stock ‘86 rear wheel cylinders & shoes & spring kit
plan to delete LSPV and install manual prop valve all in one go. Hooray for winter shutdown!