By this time I was still trailering it to go wheeling, it didn’t really make sense to keep it on 33s if I was going to trailer it. I didn’t like the push pull steering, I was starting to crawl more, and I wanted some more flex. So this started the first phase, version 1.0. Truss the axle with Trail gear stuff and rebuild, highsteer, new hanger and boomerang shackles and RUF springs to move the axle a few inches forward. Build a square shaft and find some tires.
It sat too high, so I took a leaf out and then wheeled it without lifting the back more, because I’m impatient. Tires are 36×12.5 bias swampers. This trail is around Apsley.