Select Page

Official TnTT Spring M&G 2019 – Sunday, May 5

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Official TnTT Spring M&G 2019 – Sunday, May 5

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

read the 1st page evan.

safe travels everyone

Keymaster

Have fun everyone. I won’t be able to make it, have a lot on my plate. Starting trade school tomorrow and I’m not ready.

take lots of pics!

well, the 2nd annual tnortt spring m+g is in the history books. and what an awesome day it was. good weather, good turn out, good friends. i’d like to thank all those that made the trip out, it was great to see old friends n meet new faces. it’s you guys that make this thing a success.

guys, i started a thank you thread for the ‘dogs separate from this so post your appreciation up in there.

krezz, thanks for your efforts in making it happen

Toy-Yota
    Participant

I got a gnarly sunburn but a couple cool pics!

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Nice pics.  Wish I could have made it.  Had to work in the morning after 3 hours sleep.  When the shift was done, took a nap and didn’t wake up until 3….

beautiful weather for the meet!  Hope everyone had a great time!

Krezz

Entire family had a great time. Was very glad weather was amazing as it was. The BBQ was fitting.

I got a bunch of pics and am working on a walk through video as well. Hope it’ll be edited and ready in the next couple days.

I’ll link it a few different places once ready.

See you again soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024