Select Page

its official!

Home Forums TRUCK BUILDS its official!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cultleader

just after 11:10 am today, i became the proud new owner of possibly the LAST tundra trd pro in canada! among all the goodies it comes with, i had l.e.d.’s installed (no signals), ordered up a remote start, flush fit tonneau w/bed lights and storage bag, vent visors, weathertech mats front and rear, hood deflector, dealer installed rust proofing and bfg ko2’s. i have ordered up a set of custom sliders from core outfitters to finish off the exterior.

the new battle station should be completely operational december 9th! once i get all the items installed, ill get some pictures put up. its nice to have a brand new truck, its been 23 yrs since ive enjoyed that luxury!

well then let me be the first on tntt to congratulate you!!!  way to go bud.

we’re waiting for the pictars, chop, chop!!!

FJTTSE
    Keymaster

Congrats Lee,when is a lift going on,LOL

Krezz

Pictures or it doesn’t count 😉

Congrats Lee!

cultleader

kevin, its the trd pro! no lift required, besides, with the possibility of a s/c down the road…!

lee

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Congrats Lee!!!  Can’t wait to see it!

Keymaster

Your going to love that rig. I drink to your great acquisition. Drive like you’ve never drove before! All the way to Ardbeg so we can check it out. You’ll have a great time.

cultleader

hehe, that would be one hell of a drive! im up for it but the boss, she no like long drives. id need at least three weeks to make that happen, the drive to and from the rock would take up 6 days. id have to make some visits if i did come back. maybe it would have to be 4 weeks!

lee

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024