Select Page

Ardbeg: May 28/29/30

Home Forums MEETS & EVENTS Ardbeg: May 28/29/30

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Hey guys, my buddy James (FJ) and I have started planning our first camping trip of the year for May 28-30. I’m expecting it to be cold at night, wet everywhere, and maybe a little smelly from the spring thaw, but none of that is going to deter us from wheelin’ chillin’ & grillin’.

I’m sure James will be keen to run some of the trails, I suspect we’ll head South this year since James has only been wheelin’ North of the beach so far.

Come join us, we’re plenty friendly and decent cooks haha.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by toys-n-yotas.
    Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I think we’re going to wait till summer – warmer temps and less bugs… Wanna bring the dog along, so I’ll be taking the new Taco. Old one should be sold by then.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

We figure if the temps are too low, or bugs too bad, we’ll pack up early and head back home. Wouldn’t be the first time, prolly won’t be the last either.

We’re also lookin’ to go to Ardbeg in the thick of summer, July 23/24/24 (my preferred season).

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

\m/

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Not feeling too confident that the ban of Crown Land Camping is gonna be lifted on May 20th… anybody have a Private Property spot that can host us??

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I like that idea!

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Tryin’ my best to not get my hopes up haha. Highly doubt any restrictions will be lifted on a long weekends eve.

Worst case scenario, will pitch a tent in my backyard, and play drink the beer till my lumpy lawn is comfortable.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

LOL. Another good idea! I could take a hike up into the woods behind my house like finn does and sleep with the coyotes and raccoons…

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Lockdown was extended till June 2nd, no Ardbeg May 28 🙁

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

I’ve about had it with this lockdown shit… Everyone paying the price because TO and Peel can’t get numbers under control.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

In accordance with the Province of Ontario lockdown requirements, this event has been CANCELLED.

Sorry guys, hopefully by July we’ll be all sorted out.

toys-n-yotas
    Participant

Ardbeg, today Friday June 11-Sunday June 13.

Slick_Yota
    Keymaster

Hope it was a fun trip!

hey tom, it was good hear you guys had a good weekend. i’m assumin’ no carnage.

hey tom, it was good hear you guys had a good weekend. i’m assumin’ no carnage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A total of 203 users registered and the latest user is ittraining01, registered on 3-8-2024